Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Strap Holes? No Problem!

As you may be able to tell from my Etsy shop name, I'm crazy about cell phone charms. I love the way they add an individual's own personal style to their phone. A lot of people have told me that their phones don't have the strap holes to thread the charm straps through. After some research, I found a product that does a great job of solving this problem.

It's a little round acrylic strap button, which has adhesive on the back to stick to your phone. Once it's firmly secured to your phone, you can get your cell phone looking stylish by threading through the phone charm of your choice. Some people even put more than one on and hang multiple charms on their phones.

The button is approximately 9/16" in dismeter (about 14mm) and is about 7/32" high (about 5.5mm).



Check it out at cellchic.etsy.com!

1 comment: