Friday, August 14, 2009

Golden Hearts






I was excited to be listed in this lovely treasury today. My item is the Lemon Meringue Phone Charm. This treasury, "Golden Hearts" was curated by Kanokwalee. I happened to feature a gorgeous aqua-colored cowl by her in my treasury a couple of days ago (see previous post).




Thanks for the feature, Kanokwalee!
















Here's my latest phone charm - it's my SHEteam challenge item for August....our theme is "Back to School". In case you don't recognize them, they're purple pencil toppers!
To see all of the neat challenge items for August, go to Etsy and search for "sheteamschoolcha".












2 comments:

  1. You have made some beautiful jewelry. I am into making jewelry myself. I am a beginner, but I try to practice everyday. I am getting better at it. I wear some of my creations and people seem to love it. I am going to be selling it soon.

    ReplyDelete