Monday, June 15, 2009

500 Miles Later, Back at Home

Today I drove from Orlando to Tallahassee and back, about 500 miles, operating on about 4 hours sleep...I'm so full of caffeine I don't know if I'll ever sleep again! Lest you think this is the type of thing I do for fun, let me explain...I took DD up there, and met my niece, who drove over from Mobile. She took DD back to Mobile with her to spend 10 days with my sister. Now I'm back home, waiting to crash - in case I just keel over, the dogs are fed, my teeth are brushed and flossed, and I have on my jammies :o)


I've made several phone charms with my Rings-n-Things haul - here are some photos:









Striped Mother of Pearl





















Mookaite Teardrop



















Yummy Gumdrop
(Rainbow New Jade)

4 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty. You must be having a lot of fun with your new beads! What a great prize! Hope you recover quickly from your driving marathon - I'm sure your dd really appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got right on the ball with those beads! Great-looking cellphone charms -- you must've had design ideas in your head while you were shopping at the bead show :)

    --Dave
    (facebook.com/RingsAndThings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so funny CellChic. Your new stuff is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete